workout of the day
HOW TO APPROACH THE WORKOUT
Traditional CrossFit Movements and variety.
The same crossfit methodology and challenge as the performance workouts, but without heavy barbells or high skill movements. Pure fitness without the complexity (oH yeah, and more volume).
*Scaled movements are in red
Good luck to the three teams that we have representing CFEX at December Heat!!! Be safe and kill it!!!
8AM OLY and CF Intro
9AM Advance and CF Endurance
2 Muscle Ups or 2 Hips to Bar
4 Power Snatch @ 75% of 1RM
8 Box Jump Overs
25 - 20 - 15 - 10 - 5
Wtd GHD SU (20/14)
DU / Singles x 2
10 AM Community WOD
Metcon (Rounds and Reps)
20 Min AMRAP
- Clean (135/95) SCALED - DL
- Med ball SU x 5 (25/20) SCALED - (14/10)
- Pull Ups SCALED - Jumping Pull Ups x 2
- S2OH (w/ Clean/DL bar) SCALED (Lighter Bar)
* We will split the class into teams and each person must go through this sequence in relay fashion. One member will complete 2 cleans or dealifts, 10 med ball sit ups, 2 pull ups, 2 s2oh, and then tag the next partner. Partner 2 will perform 4 cleans or deadlifts, 20 med ball sit ups, 4 pull ups, and 4 s2oh. Your team will continue to go until the end of the 20 mins. A partner can be tagged in at any time.
Welcome to CFEX
CrossFit EX is located in the in the heart of Smyrna, Georgia just north of the intersection of Church Rd and South Cobb Dr. We welcome all levels of fitness and our classes are scalable to your abilities. We go hard in the workouts and have fun at the same time. If you're looking to get in shape, stay in shape, increase your level of fitness, or make the CrossFit Games sign up and join our community!